Press Release

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" Martin Luther King Jr (03/1965). I was in high school when I encountered his Selma speech, and this quote brought me to life. From my day's in Realistic (school) days to this day, I have never shied away or flinched from challenging dubious authorities. Be assured that I am always willing to fight your genuine battles with you and for you. Because I am blind to gender (not very true, ladies first), race/tribe, social status, and political agenda, I am therefore immuno-silent to sentimental influence.

Am not ignorant of the threats, blackmails, blasphemy and other grievous scheme against my person, you don't expect one to keep quiet in times of tyranny. In as much as we are in Democratic dispensation you can only sue me to a competent court if and only when I infringe on your human rights.but anything short of that will be regarded as dictatorial norm that is unacceptable, we are not Arabs or far east Asia where their leader's rule supreme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unknown Youths From Nsugbe Attacks Umueri Project

INVASION BY NSUGBE YOUTHS SECOND TIME

San Tribe